CEIAG - (Careers Education Information Advice and Guidance)
The aim of our CEIAG programme is to help the pupils of Cross and Passion make positive and informed decisions about their career pathway so that they can confidently make the next step to Further/Higher Education or to employment. Throughout their school career, all our young people will be supported in making good choices at key transition stages (GCSE, A Level and Post-18).
Cross and Passion provides:
- An employability programme for all pupils at Key Stages 3 and 4;
- A Careers Education programme from Years 10-14;
- Individual careers guidance for all pupils at crucial transition stages;
- Individual careers guidance interviews with the DEL Careers Adviser for all pupils in Year 12 and any other pupil who requests additional support;
- Programmes across the curriculum to develop key employability skills;
- Opportunities for pupils to engage in STEM related activities;
- A dedicated team of enthusiastic careers teachers who attend professional development courses and keep abreast of current employment trends and needs.